Forever Young & Fit?
We can help ourselves stay young and fit for our entire lifetime. This information is available to anyone who wants live as full a life as life will take them, and the solution is 100% natural. Some might think that staying young involves diet and exercise, but that is only part of the story. Diet and exercise are great contributory factors, but they make up only 30% of what is necessary to keep the aging process at bay. I have put 10 chapters in this book, and each chapter spells out what change we need to make.
- Chapter 1 – The Power of Belief : Before we start getting anywhere, we have to believe there is a destination. We also have to believe that we can get there.
- Chapter 2 – Time is Not on Your Side : There is an urgency because we start aging from the day we are born. This chapter motivates you do get on board with this new life.
- Chapter 3 – Move That Body: Mobility is a priceless gift which we lose if we let ourselves age. This chapter shows you the importance of preserving your ability to move.
- Chapter 4 – A Stronger Version of Yourself: Exercise, of course. There is a right way and the wrong way. There is an effective way, with the right goals.
- Chapter 5 – Food Glorious Food : Nutrition. I did not say diet. This book is not about diet but the value of food in anti-aging.
- Chapter 6 – Build, Don’t Burn: All this effort we put in is only going to be effective with the right mindset. This chapter explains the philosophy behind anti-aging.
- Chapter 7 – What You See is What You Get: Looks could kill. Believe me.
- Chapter 8 – What You Say is What You Get: The same with words. The word is mighty.
- Chapter 9 – A Timeless Mind-Set: It is time to change how you think. By this chapter, you would have been bombarded with loads of stuff to do. Things can only work out with the right mind-set.
- Chapter 10 – Beat Your Own Drum: Where do I start? Everyone thinks I’ve gone mad. Nobody is supporting me. Well, if you stick to your guns long enough, you will lead the pack towards being Forever Young Forever Fit.