Scott Herman Fitness has released this very much appreciated video. It is a TRX® workout routine, or any suspension trainers, and it is a high intensity interval training (HIIT). This workout lasts 12 minutes with no rest. To get the best of your workout, challenge yourself, and do as many reps as possible. All you need is a stop watch, timer that beeps after 12 minutes. Workout breakdown: 5 exercises, 10 reps per exercise, no rest – As Many Reps as Possible.
TRX and the other suspension trainers are good workout equipment to have. Nowadays you can get suspension trainers at very affordable prices too. In this article, we’ll feature some simple exercises that work well as HIIT (or high intensity interval training). HIIT workouts are fun to do because they demand that you move very quickly. The tempo is important. As a result, you spend less time working out, because it’ll be too tough to do more. Studies have also shown that working out in short spurts of time force the body into anerobic mode, which is effective for fat loss. Remember, though, that HIIT is intense, and may not be right for everybody. If you have health issues, do exercise slowly and/or get professional help before trying anything. Most HIIT training uses timers set at 20 secs work and 10 secs rest. Here are some suspension exercises that you can use for your HIIT workouts. I hope you enjoy these workout gifs, and do visit the recommended youtube videos and subscribe to the channel of these contributors.
1. Scott Herman’s TRX HIIT workout
This workout: 50 sec work 10 secs rest x 5 rounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVTx6ZV1wwM View the full video here. Great core activation, not unlike the exercise you do with an [easyazon-link asin=”B0007IS74G” locale=”us”]Ab Wheel[/easyazon-link]. The suspension trainer Scott uses looks like [easyazon-link asin=”B004R3VQU4″ locale=”us”]LifelineUSA XT Jungle Gym[/easyazon-link]. Optional brands of suspension trainers include this one: [easyazon-image align=”none” asin=”B0063U5DPI” locale=”us” height=”500″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XWq8XzC7L.jpg” width=”384″] This item is a good and much cheaper substitute to the TRX, even though I’ll stick to the TRX myself. Product description:
- NEW, with FOOT LOOPS – Portable, 1in wide, light-weight Suspension Training System, ideal for indoors or outdoors, made in the USA
- The 8 ft. Anywhere-Cam-Buckle-Strap attaches to any vertical or horizontal fixture such as a tree trunk, tree branch, or even a door without additional hardware
- Provides Total Full Upper and Lower Body Workout. This system is totally complete and ready to use anywhere and anytime for a total body workout.
- For Starters, this system comes with our “FULL BODY QUICK START EXERCISES” sheet demonstrating 18 exercises to get you started right away. Perfect for beginners to expert.
So far the reviews of this item on Amazon is excellent, but as you can compare the quality of the product is a little different. If you have dough to spare, consider the TRX: [easyazon-image align=”none” asin=”B002WHVJGS” locale=”us” height=”300″ src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41D-%2BI2B6iL.jpg” width=”300″] It is a gorgeous piece of equipment, very sturdy and comfortable to use. The kit comes with:
- Renowned TRX Tactical Suspension Trainer, with design improvements including:
- Recessed anchoring carabineer
- Self-adjusting equalizer loop
- Suspension anchor with intermediate anchor loops
- Less than two-pound weight, fits in a package the size of an MRE
- Attaches in seconds to any secure anchor point
- Rated up to 1,000 pounds
- TRX FORCE Training DVD, with two comprehensive, real-time workouts run by TRX creator and former Navy SEAL Randy Hetrick and TRX Director of Education Fraser Quelch
- Rugged, outdoor-ready Military Fitness Guide
- TRX Door Anchor
- Mesh carrying bag